August 03, 2011

Cinnamon Cookies



So, Brownie Points is adding a new item to our products soon. As part of research I made cinnamon biscuits today. Browsed through recipes for hours. There are so many online! Too many. Makes it really hard to decide.


I opted for the simplest one, with the best reviews. VERY easy to make. Tasty, but I think I prefer chunky chewy cookies better.


Oh cinnamon- my favouritest spice.


Recipe- read here. I am too lazy to type it out again. Or I could copy and paste it, but I am too lazy to do that as well. 


Ok fine- Here it is (I copied&pasted)



Ingredients

  • 1 cup butter, softened
  • 1 1/2 cups white sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons molasses
  • 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 1/8 teaspoons baking soda
  • 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon

Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
  2. Cream together butter and sugar.
  3. Mix in egg and molasses, blending well.
  4. Mix flour, baking soda and cinnamon; add to creamed mixture, mixing well.
  5. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
  6. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.





Quote of the day. So apt to my life!


"I like to write when I feel spiteful. It is like having a good sneeze."
~David Herbert Lawrence 

No comments: